We Are Moving!
Since 1979, thousands have stood on our doorstep. Now it is time to say hello to a new home.
- To increase shelter space for women and children from 26 to 40 beds
- To separate shelter space for victims of Domestic Violence and homeless persons to better serve their needs
- To improve service for increasing numbers of elderly and disabled persons
- Purchase of new property at 530 Crescent Drive, Troy
- Renovation of existing office space
- New 7,370 sq. ft. building for shelter
- Cost is 2.3 million
- Projected completion – Spring 2020
How You Can Help
- You may donate by check to the Family Abuse Shelter, 16 East Franklin Street, Troy, Ohio 45373 or donate online using the PayPal link below. When donating online please make sure to select Shelter Expansion Project from the drop down menu. Undesignated donations will go towards general operational support.
- All contributions no matter the size will help us expand our reach and change lives